Hey there! Today I'm super excited because I've been nominated for two awards! I must thank two lovely girls: Sam at Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out and Rachel at Toby Knows! Thank you so much, I'll love you forever! I'm so happy about it!
- The award is for bloggers with less than 300 followers
- The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them
- If you are nominated write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions written by the blogger who nominated you
- Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers!
11 Random Facts about Me
- I study Latin and Ancient Greek at school.
- I'm a vinyl hunter.
- I'm really getting interested in the Pre-Raphaelites. I also adore their models and muses, especially Lizzie Siddal and Effie Millais.
- I LOVE pins. My school bag is entirely covered with them.
- The coolest place I've ever been to is Muskoka Lake, Canada.
- I want to learn to sing.
- I want to write a novel.
- One of my dreams is to travel around the world with my friend Anna on a Volkswagen T2.
- I love borrowing clothes from my mum (she has a great sense of style).
- My parents named me after the Italian painter Piero della Francesca because he's my dad's favourite painter.
- I wrote some lyrics. Now I have to look for someone I can write music with.
Questions from Sam:
- What is the last film you saw? What is the next film you plan to see? The last one was The Raven, a French film of 1949. The next film I want to see is Frankenweenie.
- What are your least favorite subjects in school and why? Math because sometimes it's a bit difficult!
- What subjects do you like in school and why? English and Ancient Greek because both are interesting languages.
- Do you prefer hand-writing or typing something up? Maybe typing because it's faster. Also, I love writing with a typewriter.
- Last three songs you were obsessed with. Letter to Hermione, Janine and Space Oddity by David Bowie.
- If you could have handwriting like any font, which would yours be? Mine would be Lobster. (It's my title font.) Maybe Zapfino or Apple Chancery.
- One myth/legend you liked a lot as a kid? The myth of Pegasus.
- Three underrated bands in your opinion. Oh my God, I can't really tell because there are many! Girl groups are an example...
- Which bands would you want to be a groupie for? Band-aid, please! Anyway, I think that any of my favourite rock bands would be OK!
- If you could dye your hair any color and it wouldn't fade or wash out, what would it be? Red, I think.
- Favorite films seen in the past year. Midnight in Paris, Moonrise Kingdom and probably more I can't remember now.
Questions from Rachel:
- Favourite ChupaChups flavour? Coke.
- Who would you build a 50ft high shrine to? Heather Taylor and Patti Smith, my favourite rock women. They are so perfect!
- Salty or Sweet Popcorn? (OR BOTH??!! OH EM GEE) Salty.
- Dream Job? I haven't a particular job in mind. But I'm sure it will have to do with rock music. Maybe I'll be a rock photographer like Linda McCartney, or a director who makes documentaries about rock bands... I don't know...
- Band you would FanGirl for? THE WHO!!!
- Lucky Number? 3, I guess.
- Prefered occupation? Vinyl hunter.
- If you were a crayon... what colour crayon would you be? Light green.
- Favourite Childhood film? Nightmare Before Christmas. I spent my whole childhood watching it and singing all the songs!
- Have ya ever made a crown of love? If so post a picture of it Darling, everyone loves DIY. No, but I'd really love to.
- So you're walking down the street and someone comes up and says "Would you mind if I took a photo of you for my blog?" Would you say:
A. YAR TOTES DARLING, OH EM GEE THIS IS SO EXCITING OOOh LAAALAA WOWZA. *Promptly pulls your best blue steel and swishes your hair* OH MY GAWSH MY GIRLFRIENDS ARE SO LYK GONNA BE SO JEL OF ME AND MY FABALISH BODY OH MY OH ME!
B. um yeah sure. I guess. *hunches over body into your oversized flannel shirt and glares into the lens* wait this blog doesnt involve "street-style" does it? Cos I dont really want to be defined by anything. I guess.
C. Fo Shaw, dude. Yeah sick man. Im up for it *uses natural swag to make your piss-take poses look gnarly with your vintage Adidas jacket* Fankz is that all? Well, cyaa round breh, im off to a skatepark. Lolz
D. None of the above. Cos Im totes random yah.D :)
- What was your first stuffed animal?
- Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
- Sushi or Sashimi?
- What was the first record you bought?
- Who is your favourite rock woman (singer, wife, girlfriend, ecc...)?
- What is your first childhood memory?
- What was the best thing you did during 2012?
- Which singers/bands have you seen in concert?
- What is your favourite artistic movement?
- Have you ever borrowed clothes from you mum? If so, what is your favourite one?
- What is the best rock memoir you have ever read?
Bloggers I tag (well, they aren't eleven, but these are my very favourite blogs...):